I was browsing the City of Tulsa’s website and found the “Reporting Problems” section. I’m sharing it because I think it is of great utility and convenience for Tulsa residents and because it wasn’t the easiest to navigate to. I first clicked on a “Report a Pothole” link I found at a different page, which took me to another website, which linked to what I thought was going to be the form, which linked me back to the City of Tulsa’s “Reporting Problems” page, which encompassed more than just reporting pot holes…which is great!
Screen Shot of the City of Tulsa’s “Reporting Problems” Page
Here’s a screen shot of the page. Click the image to visit the page in a new window.
List of Problems You Can Report
Here’s the list of problems you can submit (and one that’s not a problem–recognizing the good work of a city employee):
- Tort Claim Form
- Pot Holes
- Traffic Signals/Sign
- High Grass/Weed Violations
- Property Maintenance
- Dumping Violations
- Advertising Sign Violations
- Water Line Breaks
- Sewer Line Breaks
- Abandoned or Disabled Vehicle
- Barking Dog
- Website Problems
- Other Problems
- While the other forms here cover a majority of the problems you may encounter, we have included this form to cover all others. If you have encountered a problem that you believe we can help with, please let us know by filling out this form.
- Tulsa Blue Employee Recognition Program (Recognize a City Employee for Outstanding Service)
I hope you enjoy this type of web find as I do. Let me know how it goes if you use it. (Just don’t report me! 😉