HomeServe’s home warranty plans are different from the other options because you choose your covered trades (e.g. Plubming, Heating & Cooling, and/or Electrical) and pay each one’s monthly fee, there’s no deductible, and some of the coverages have an annual maximum payout. It’s a great choice for build-your-own plans or homeowners who do not want to worry about paying a service fee each time they want to make a claim.
They say, “Our coverage is like ‘roadside assistance’ for your home. If you should ever suffer a home repair emergency, just call our 24-hour emergency repair hotline and our customer service representatives will make sure your call is their priority.”
Here are some of their features:
- No deductible
- 24/7 repair hotline with U.S. based call centers
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One year guarantee on all covered repairs
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Affordable plans
Note that you’ll want to read the terms of each elected coverage to ensure you don’t double-cover a single item or to make sure you buy multiple of the same item if needed (e.g. buy two Heating System Coverages if your home has two separate heating units).
At HomeServe USA, our mission is simple: To free our customers from the worry and inconvenience of home emergency repairs.
- HomeServe USA has been serving customers in North America since 2003
- We offer services with more than 50 utility companies, manufacturer partner brands and service providers in the U.S. and Canada
- We provide service to more than 2.3 million customers with more than 3.5 million service plans
- HomeServe USA is North American arm of HomeServe plc, a London Stock Exchange listed company in the top 200 UK companies by market capitalization